Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- minwax classic gray 270 over glidden natural linen – sanding and poly on top
- lovely DIY Bathroom Linen Shelves
- I love outdoor spaces filled with overgrown blooms, piles of mismatched pots, bits and bobs of weathered sculpture, and richly textured blankets of moss
- Use Posterhanger to decorate your home, hang a photo exhibition, hang posters in your store, office/workplace or classroom. Easily change out posters when necessary. Hang photography, fabrics, movie posters, designer wallpapers, large prints, store signage, serigraphs, lithographs, giclée prints, linen backed posters, newsprint, blueprints and more. Simple, modern, easy to use at a fraction of the cost of traditional poster frames.
- Cat room ideas for homes of all sizes, be they enormous mansions, small houses or tiny apartments. The diy ideas here can easily enhance the decor of any living spaces we mere humans occupy.
- How to fold t-shirts to make them more organized and easy to see. I love when Pinterest changes my life!
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- You dream of a perfectly organized gorgeous kitchen with clean sparkling counter tops, the latest appliances, and more storage than you know what to do with. The reality is much different and even a little depressing.
- How to Hang a Sweater without stretching out the shoulders. I love this tip-I like to keep my sweater hanging so my closet is more organized and I can see my options when picking out clothes!
- Organizing products and systems can be expensive, even at the discount store. But there is no room in the home where being organized is more important than the kitchen! Let us give you an organizing hand with these great ideas for kitchen organizing on a budget. No matter how tight your wallet, there is always …
- DIY wonderful ideas for staying organized and clean
- Get inspiration to liven up your blank wall space: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/home-accessories/wall-art/art-for-walls/?socsrc=bhgpin022014blankwalls