Photo via: crazylittleprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This natural citrus antibacterial soap uses essential oils that are naturally immune boosting and disinfectant. You can make a whole batch in just 10 minutes, and it smells amazing too!
- 10 Easy Christmas Decorations Anyone Can Master. So simple and quick! The perfect DIY Christmas decor that even the kids can help with!
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- Oh, Elf on the Shelf. I am willing to admit that even though I find you a little bit creepy and a lot of work, you are actually pretty fun. Every year our elf, Tricksie (get it??) comes out to play just after Thanksgiving and stays until Christmas Eve. That means we need about a months worth of Easy Elf on the Shelf ideas! This year, I am going to be prepared! I am planning my 30 Elf on The Shelf Ideas now! And my plan is for them to be easy and quick to do. No more freaking out
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.
- Beach wall decor that helps you create a mini getaway right in your own home. Wallpaper murals pack a lot of punch for an easy and quick project. myMYWmural
- 10 Helpful Dysgraphia Resources. Are you or your child struggling with dysgraphia, or difficulty writing? The following resources will help you learn more about dysgraphia and find help. You can always use NCLD’s Resource Locator to find programs in your local area.
- Valentine’s Day is coming. Being romantic can be difficult sometimes, however, there are some pretty easy but cool hacks to earn points with your SO. If you need more ideas about the most romantic day of the year I’m pleased to announce that you came to the right place. Check out our 27 Valentine’s Day …
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- Tip Junkies Easter projects will have you all set with pictured tutorials and craft ideas! To make it really easy for you to celebrate, here are free Easter printables that are perfect for decorating your home or party. Theyre sure to put you in the Easter spirit!