Photo via: idomyselph.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Easy Christmas Decorations Anyone Can Master. So simple and quick! The perfect DIY Christmas decor that even the kids can help with!
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- Letting your Christmas party guests remember your unique party may ask you to try something new. With different interesting decorations and your wonderful imagination, it can create a both merry and bright season atmosphere of Christmas. Here is an amazing collection of DIY Christmas decorations. They are cheap and easy to be done even within […]
- Last year I published images of Christmas trees with unique decorations, fun ornaments and extraordinary designs, and it was a very popular post. So, of course, Ive gotta post another this year, right!
- Sometimes rich simplicity says so much more, doesnt it?? This beautiful Christmas Boxwood wreath has a simple yet elegant touch and will be a stunning addition to any Christmas décor.
- Mason Jars, Painted Mason Jars, Rustic Wedding Centerpieces, Baby Shower Decorations, Dark Blue, Light Blue And Creme Mason Jars on Etsy, $24.00
- Add a wintery twist to traditional mimosas by adding in fresh cranberry simple syrup! Not only does it add wonderful flavor, but turns these Cranberry Orange Mimosas a beautiful color! Christmas morning is probably my favorite morning of the year. I always wake up filled with excitement no matter how old I get. Of course…Read More »
- We created these luminous Christmas table decorations using ordinary light fixture globes and battery-powered LED lights. Link for Globes at Home Depot.
- coffee filter wreath, christmas decorations, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
- Dollar Store Snowflake Door Hanger. Perfect winter and christmas diy decorations
- Christmas Awesome Contemporary Christmas Scheme: Modern Christmas Decorations With White Colors Shades And Christmas Tree Decor With White Ornament And Lighting And White Arm Chair And White Couch Wooden Coffee Table Freplace And Mantels
- Rustic Glam Christmas Front Porch decorated with BigLots Holiday Collection BIGSeaason