Photo via: creeklinehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This look can go from Thanksgiving – simple like this – to Christmas – add glass ornaments, snowflakes, gilded fruit – to winter decor – a little white spray paint on some of the pine cones, some epsom salts to sit the candle on.. so versatile! by Keunsup Shin
- Learn how to make your own Peppermint Bath Salts with this super easy beauty recipe.All natural ingredients using Epsom Salts and Baking Soda
- How to Use a Sewing Machine, Sewing for Beginners, How to Sew, Pinterest Inspired, Around the House, Craft Project, DIY, Hobbies
- Having a baby in the middle of cold and flu season can be a little unsettling. Were already doing a little extra this year to prevent the spread of germs around our house. As much as I love almost every aspect of Emmie going to preschool, the sickness she inevitably carries home is definitely not…
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- This natural citrus antibacterial soap uses essential oils that are naturally immune boosting and disinfectant. You can make a whole batch in just 10 minutes, and it smells amazing too!
- Amazing uses for Old Pallets -Hide your garbage bin Weve been wanting something similar, just with a top open rather than on the side
- It never ceases to amaze me how clever and creative people can be! Take this coat rack from JJ Evensen for example. I would have never thought to use old spoons as hooks! Attach them to some reclaimed wood and presto! Brilliance is born. (Check out more utensil accessories right here.) Do you have any ideas for clever uses of common/unexpected household items? Share in the comments!
- How make a giant picture for Crazy Cheap! Buy a sheet of insulation foam from home depot for about $11- then take your photo via thumb drive or CD to office depot and ask them for their biggest engineer print. (I think its like 3ft.X4ft.!) $8. Then spray adhesive the photo to the board and craft paint the edges!! You can get two uses out of the foam board- so your total cost is only about $11
- What?? DIY glitter! Preheat the oven to 350. Place salt (table salt/sea salt) into a small bowl. Add drop of food coloring and mix with the salt. Spread mixture onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool, then transfer into a storage container for use.
- So I have been thinking I am ready for some changes in the house. We need furniture in a few rooms but have $0 to spend on new furniture when we have some that semi suits our needs. I also love to have unique, one of a kind pieces that please my eye. Lately I…
- Would love to do things like this for the new house!