Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Craft Room Ideas and Craft Room Organization Projects – Tic Tac Ribbon Organizer – Cool Ideas for Do It Yourself Craft Storage – fabric, paper, pens, creative tools, crafts supplies and sewing notions | http://diyjoy.com/craft-room-organization
- Ultimate List of Fathers Day Gifts and Crafts – Over 25 FREE, Fun and/ or Frugal gift ideas from Happy and Blessed Home | Fathers Day | Gifts for Dad | Fathers Day Crafts | Fathers Day Gifts | DIY Fathers Day Gifts | Handmade Gifts | Homemade Gifts | Fathers Day Gifts Kids can Make
- Get inspired with these 10 amazing IKEA furniture hacks! These crafty and creative DIY projects will TOTALLY blow your mind. Heres your next project!
- DIY Projects for Teens and Tweens and Teen Crafts Ideas – light bulb art! Cast your designs on the walls. Very cute!
- 10 Easy And Inexpensive DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone | Diy & Crafts Ideas Magazine
- Perfect for couples, business branding, employee recognition, owner of the restaurant, as a Christmas gift for the family, a gift for a housewarming, etc. Ideal for everyday use! Wonderful decoration to beautify and protect your table! giftshopbkwed wedding photo placemats ceremony personalized gift rustic Bride Groom His Her mr mrs anniversary custom monogram wood wooden diy shabbychic favor love tree decor shabby chic home ideas
- 60+ Amazing DIY Wine Bottle Crafts – Crafts and DIY Ideas
- 16 Amazing Do It Yourself Home Ideas |
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Water Color Pillows | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- For those of you that love DIY, this is the most inspiring collection of reusing and recycling old windows. If you love vintage and flea market finds, you will have lots of fun taking old windows and re-purposing them into creative ideas for use around your home. Old windows will look amazing in any room …
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.